Solid signage for our solid military.
In the 10+ years Rockitecture has been in business, the military signs that we have been commissioned to create have been some of the most detailed of all the signs we have done. Rockitecture has the ability to ship large stones all around the country, and can reproduce, in great detail, squadron patches for building entrance signage.
In addition to large military signs, Rockitecture has provided smaller award stones and retirement gifts for all branches of the military.
Contact us to get a proof and quote for your project.
$100 per square foot
$150 - $200 per square foot
*Square foot price is based on the front face of the stone, and includes: the stone, engraving, painting and sealing. Rates may vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to: the amount of detail being engraved, the number of colors and graphic design time.
How to Order
- Call, CONTACT US or visit our showroom to discuss your project with a Rockitecture representative.
- Choose a type stone. We typically use sandstone or granite that is quarried locally in Idaho. The sandstone can be easily cut to the shape and dimensions required for your project, so it is not always necessary to pick the exact piece of stone before we do a mockup.
- Our designer will provide you with a proof either through email or in our store.
- Approve your design or request changes through our online system.
- Once the design is approved the stone goes into production. Sit back and relax while our experienced engravers produce your custom sign.
- After about two to three weeks, you will receive a call that your stone has been completed. At this point you can either pick up your stone or schedule delivery. Rockitecture can deliver and place your stone anywhere in the Treasure Valley, or use one of our LTL carriers to ship it out of the area for you to place it. Local deliveries usually cost around $300-$500 for a 1,000-10,000 pound stone. Deliveries for larger stones are quoted on a case by case basis.