A lasting tribute.
Rockitecture offers many different options for headstones to memorialize your loved ones. We work with two different quarries located in Idaho to provide custom sandstone and granite options, as well as Tecstone Granite, one of the largest suppliers of headstones in the U.S. for stones options that cannot be quarried locally.
Contact us to get a design and quote for your project.
How to Order
- Call, CONTACT US or visit our showroom to discuss your project with a Rockitecture representative.
- Choose a type stone. We typically use sandstone or granite that is quarried locally in Idaho. The sandstone can be easily cut to the shape and dimensions required for your project, so it is not always necessary to pick the exact piece of stone before we do a proof.
- Our designer will provide you with a proof emailed through our online system.
- Approve your design or request changes for your project online.
- Once the design is approved the stone goes into production. Sit back and relax while our experienced engravers produce your custom sign.
- After about two to three weeks, you will receive a call that your stone has been completed. At this point you can either pick up your stone or schedule delivery. Rockitecture can deliver and place your stone anywhere in the Treasure Valley, or use one of our LTL carriers to ship it out of the area for you to place it. Local deliveries usually cost around $300-$500 for a 1,000-10,000 pound stone. Deliveries for larger stones are quoted on a case by case basis.